1/2 package Kadbanou Fried Onion
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 cup tomato sauce
1/4 cup Kadbanou Ghoureh (Sour Grape)
Juice from 1/2 lemon
4 plum tomatoes, cut in half (fresh or canned)
[or 2 plum tomatoes]
1/4 cup canola oil
5 zucchini or yellow squash
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Place cut zucchini or squash or both together in a large baking dish. Add Fried Onion, Ghoureh (Sour Grape), tomato sauce, tomatoes, and lemon juice,
3. Add turmeric, paprika, salt and pepper, and canola oil
4. Cover it with foil and place in oven. Cook for 20 minutes.
5. Serve with white rice or yogurt.