1 package of Kadbanou Sabzi Koukou, thawed for 2-3 minutes (or microwave on low for 1 minute; do not defrost completely)
5 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
3 tablespoons canola oil
1. Place Sabzi KouKou in a large bowl and, using your hands (shown in Step 1) or with a spoon, break apart to separate. Add the eggs, salt, curry powder and turmeric, mixing to combine.
2. Place oil in a 10-inch skillet over high heat. When oil is hot, add mixture (Step 2).
3. Press top of mixture with a spoon to smooth and flatten (Step 3). Let cook at high heat for 4-5 minutes then reduce heat to medium and cook until firm, about 5-6 minutes.
4. Place a plate on top of skillet and, pressing plate and skillet together, flip over (Step 4).
5. Place oil in the same skillet again and slide off of plate and back into skillet (Step 5) and let it cook for another 15 minutes.
6. Serve with white rice